Lower Level, Rehearsal Room C
Adams Street entrance
Between Michigan Ave and Wabash Ave
220 S. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL, 60604
Getting to Rehearsal Room C
– Orchestra Hall is located at 220 S. Michigan Avenue in the south loop across from the Art Institute of Chicago.
– Enter Orchestra Hall through the Adams Street entrance, located on the south side of the street between Michigan Ave. and Wabash Ave.
– Upon entering, follow the hall towards the rotunda,
– Check in with security to let them know you are there for a rehearsal in Rehearsal Room C.
– Cross through the rotunda to the elevator
– Go to the Lower Level LL on the bottom.
– When you exit the elevator, turn right and enter through the first set of double doors on your right.
– Once you enter that hallway, go down to Rehearsal Room C which will be on the right hand side.
– There are also restrooms located on that floor as you exit the elevator.
Transportation and Parking
There are numerous public transportation options which service the immediate area around Orchestra Hall.
Red line train on State Street
This drops off at both Monroe/Adams and Jackson stations.
Brown line, Purple line, Orange line and Green line trains that are on Wabash Ave. will drop you off at Jackson.
Numerous buses including the 147 express and the 151 drop off right at the hall, as do several others.
If you are driving you can use spot hero or another parking app to find some discounted parking in the area.
There is also a parking garage located on the south west side of Wabash and Adams Street that has a discount coupon for CSO and CSC employees or concertgoers giving you a $16.00 price.
There is also a parking lot directly behind Orchestra Hall on Wabash Ave. with some discounts after certain hours.
There will be plenty of street parking with meters where you can use your Park Chicago phone app.